Our Nations Our Journeys (ONOJ) is a forum for strategic conversation that brings together diverse perspectives to talk about the big picture and big questions.
The Forum’s goals are to explore strategies to bridge public health and health care by:
- Building new, mutually beneficial opportunities to network and engage with others.
- Creating a shared understanding and vision for American Indian and Alaska Native (population) health.
- Discovering imperatives for change through dialogue and exchange.
- Exploring solutions and opportunities for Indigenous health systems transformation.
- Making recommendations that can facilitate change and inspire action.
This year’s theme, “Fight for Our Future: Finding Strength in Indigenous Public Health,” is a call to come together and work towards solutions for the public health crisis impacting our communities.
The four thematic streams are:
- Indigenous Pathways to Health
- Data as Knowledge
- Governance for Health
- Performance and Innovation
Tohono O'odham, Pascua Yaqui Territory
Join us in shared Tohono O'odham, Pascua Yaqui territory (Tucson) for a gathering of indigenous achievements and innovations in public health practice at Casino del Sol.
Seven Directions would like to acknowledge the Pascua Yaqui Tribe and its members. We are grateful for the opportunity to host this event in your community
About Casino del Sol:
- Tribally-owned and operated by the Pascua Yaqui Tribe.
- Hotel and resort amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, valet and overnight parking, free area shuttle, onsite dining and entertainment.
- Check-in time is after 4pm . Check-out time is prior to 11am.
- Learn more about Casino Del Sol at casinodelsol.com