Seven Directions is seeking applications from tribal and urban Indian organizations to receive technical assistance (TA) in implementing opioid overdose prevention projects or public health capacity projects. The TA will be tailored to specific program needs. Up to 20 tribes or urban Indian organizations will be selected.
Do you need support with the following?
• Assessing existing data and service needs
• Developing data collection, analysis and evaluation tools
• Developing data sharing agreements across multiple services and sectors
• Planning and implementing Community Health Assessment
• Compelling presentations
• Media campaigns
• Research communication materials
Performance Management / Quality Improvement
• Assistance with stages of public health accreditation including community health assessment, community readiness and needs assessment, roadmap, or strategic planning.
• Online training on Quality Improvement Process
Prospective applicants should complete the online brief application by March 13, 2020. The application will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. A current grant award is not required, and we welcome applicants with opioid-focused programs or public health capacity projects in any stage of progress.
We look forward to working with you soon!
To apply visit: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/N3TKWBT
If you have questions about this application please contact Raquel Aviles, Senior Research Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.